The church was given by the Senglea chapter to the Archbishop to be used as the parish church of the locality; today social meetings are held in it.
The chapel, known as “tal-Markiża”, was built in the 18th century and today it is used for meetings by church Associations.
Church of the Holy Rosary
The church was built in 1856 by Luigi dei Conti Manduca; in 1997 the family donated the church to the diocese.
St Anthony’s Church
The church was built in 1675 and even today many people visit the church to implore the saint’s help; Mass is-celebrated in it on the 13th June. Priest in charge: Dun Remiġ Saliba; Telephone: 2169 5518
The church was built in 1748 on the site of an earlier church dedicated to St. John the Baptist, which had been closed in 1954. Priest in charge: Dun Remiġ Saliba;Telephone: 2169 5518
The church is near St. Thomas Bay and was built in 1657; Mass is celebrated in it every Saturday Evening